Pages

Google+ Followers

Friday, April 14, 2017

Dear Helen of Brooklyn

Dear Helen of Brooklyn,

I have looked deep inside of me to not feel cross at myself or a little bit guilty for writing about my emotional pain from our intimate relationship, and finally I come to realize thus:

Again, I only write about my emotional pain, or at least have exposed publicly only the facets of our relationship that I needed to reflect on, gain insights into, and finally make peace with, thus healing my emotional pain.

As evidenced in my writings, I have never, nor will I ever write about any personal and private conversations we have had about your family, friends, and co-workers; the only experiences you had shared with me, which I had told, in confidence, the two folks who had introduced us, I wish I had not done so, for the experience was not mine to share with anyone.  I learned from that error, and ask for your forgiveness.

I want to thank you for revealing to me parts of myself that I'd wished could have stayed buried, but now that they have been exhumed, I can learn to accept them as parts of my whole, thus hopefully in time transcend those parts that need to be, and certainly learn from those that have unconsciously been at my emotional driver's seat.

Goddess by you, family, and in good stead!

No comments:

Post a Comment