Pages

Google+ Followers

Saturday, March 16, 2013

"For Everything There Is A Season..."

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven..." 
--Ecclesiastes 3
Hello ALL!
"The Conversation" had been a medium for us to SHARE our experiences and ideas, in order to become more Human, by learning from each other consciously.  As I have said before, whether we do it consciously or unconciously, we are learning from each other, anyway, what it is to be Human, thereby creating Human Essence.  The Individual is a mere Drop in the Ocean we call Humanity!  But to participate consciously in creating, as a Drop in that wonderful Ocean, Human Essence, is to be the Light, and not merely reflecting it.
Out of respect for some of you, who, I believed, might have thought that the texts for "The Conversation" were intrusive, I had requested a "yes" text-reply to delete your number from the group.  A rumor, then, ensued, from that simple exchange, that I was no longer on speaking terms with those, who had chosen, befittingly, to opt out of the group texting.  To banish that rumor, I have chosen to address it openly, as I had been doing in the 'The conversation" for several good weeks.  Also I believe that rumors are important, for they help to keep us in line within our social group, and they always carry an intimation of the truth--100% of the time; but we all hate them, thereby their inherent power over us all, and thank God for that!  Rumors are a necessary Human construct, I believe. 
As a professional, I have learned from past unwanted consequences to NEVER go without speaking to a colleague; the unwanted consequences are unbending enough, that upon reflection, I came to the understanding that colleagues, who could have become life friends, disintegrated into "enemies" or stayed just mere colleagues.  Keeping "enemies" at work is not only stressfull on one's body and mind, but also bad for the general "esprit de corps" in the workplace.
But on the other hand, I will not endeavor to keep or make friendship that is not based on mutual understanding, sharing, and morals; those I will let go when necessary!  Herewith if you are wanting an emotional doormat, or are a passive-aggressive type personality, then I am not your "man" or friend, but a good co-worker!
"a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away." 
--Ecclesiastes 3
I am forever grateful to all of you for having allowed me to express, and share my ideas and experiences, and yours, of course, through the group texting; it allowed me to better understand myself through the exchanges with you, of course; therefore, realizing that I am truly more conservative than I thought before the group sharing with you all.
"Good conversation reassures us that we can know ourselves and one another better.  Failure to communicate, on the other hand, leaves a void."  --Marietta McCarty
Once an erudite young Man, with forethought, told an unreflective old Man, "You are not an island!  If you need help, ask for help!"  As the myopic old Man gained distance, thus understanding, and consciousness--a hint of wisdom--, the sapient young Man's words, later, proved prophetic; sometimes we need to use sticks to wake another up or to keep each other in line!
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.  Never give it," writes Eleanor Roosevelt, and I am sure you would all agree.  "I am Master of my fate."  Or one could CHOOSE to be victim of one's fate!  Here's hoping we all CHOOSE to be Master and Mistress of our fate!

God by you all and in good stead!  One Love!

Mondo
Friday, March 8, 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment